Day 29 I Am Your Teacher

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. John 14:26
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? If not, but want to - repeat the following prayer of salvation:
Lord Jesus, please forgive me for my sins. I believe that You are the Son of the Living God. I believe you died and rose again so that I may be free of sin and live an abundant life. In Jesus Name Amen.
If you said this prayer and mean it, you are now saved and all of heaven is rejoicing! 

Comments

  1. I am So glad Christ saved me!!! I am grateful to be a daughter of the Most High and living the way pleasing to the Lord Jesus Christ. It is not always easy but worth much more then temporary sin and fleshy actions!!! Hallelujah for Eternal Salvation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see that your web site share valued info that can assist to several readers.
    For more information visit
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    កីឡាប្រដាល់



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts